Mayeather vs Mosley Fight: Latest News, Updates, Live Online Streaming


"WHO R U PICKING?" is on May 1, 2010. Golden Boy Production and HBO PPV

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Watch Roy Jones Jr. vs Bernard Hopkins Live Stream

Watch Roy Jones Jr. v Bernard Hopkins Live Stream

Jones Jr v Bernard Hopkins Live Stream. The comeback of “The Rivals” this April 3, 2010.

Bernard Hopkins – “This is 2010. That was 1993. That’s 17 years I’ve been waiting for this fight. It’s personal to me and it’s important to me that I get this man in the ring and that I send him on his way to the Hall of Fame. I want to make sure that the last person he remembers is ‘The Executioner.’”

Roy Jones Jr. – “The fight is a rivalry because as the man just said, we are two legendary future Hall of Famers. We’ve always had a debate about whose career has been the most impressive and April 3 will be the deciding factor.”

Watch Roy Jones Jr. v Bernard Hopkins Live Stream
Click Here To Watch TV Series Episodes, Shows and Sports Events Live on Your PC!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment